Monday 23 November 2009

Yesa.. i'm still alive!!

Hello guys,, very sorry i havn't posted in about a year!!

I've got major tests going on in school.. so i've been very busy.. i've got another test coming up on saturday... if i pass these i can go to a grammar school.. if i don't well then i have to go to a normal secondary school.. i honestly don't mind.. just i'd prefer the grammar school.. except it's interior is minging!! ehh.. its so old and it looks like no-one's been in it for 50 years =[

so anyways... i got my member ship renewed ;)

and I have no idea whats going on about this new ninja game.. card jitsu fire or something.. so yeah.. the new room is pretty cool.. but only for members which i personally think sucks!!! but anyway i will post a picture of it later... it's just i'm on my nan's computer and it's soooo slow.. and my dad won't let me on the internet at home because my room is an absolute mess so until i tidy it.. there will be no pictures... =[

Okay.. TOPIC CHANGE!!!

i live in Northern Ireland, Uk.. it's super cold here at the minute.. and stupid me i went out today wearing a long t-shirt thing with footless tights and slip on shoes... and my feet are so cold.. it feels like they're gonna drop off...

For all my twitter stalkers.. i've changed my username.. i'm now called IchBinHumanoidd the reason there is 2 ds is because the username IchBinHumanoid was taken... =[
If your thinking.. hahah.. what a retarded username.,. it's a Tokio Hotel thing.. Humanoid is the name of their newest album and they are from germany so Ich bin means I am in german so really im called I am humanoid.. but anyways.. i'm still the same old boring me.. and i still tweet about cp and whatever..

and i'm just realising this post is like super long and this blog is about club penguin and i'm telling you everything that has been going on in my life for the last few weeks... and my friend darcy just sent me and e-mail so i'm gonna abandon you all and check out what she wrote in the e-mail then come back and post more!!! yay!!!

Bye!!

No comments: