Saturday 8 August 2009

Chat Question-Watergirlsam

My buddy Watergirlsam left me a question in my Chatbox, and it made me think... so i decided to answer it here...

Question: is there anymore trackers for other penguins like rockhoppers ? -Watergirl sam

Answer: I don't think so, because Rockhopper comes to the island quite often. but other penguins like Cadence, Aunt Arctic, Gary and Sensei only some to the island at parties, so by the time the person made the widget the famous penguin would probably have left the island, and they dont often come to parties... so i think you can only find a rockhopper tracker... and if you do want to find other famous penguins, i suggest the server hopping method or.. as Happi Pippi and her friend did,, stay in one room for a few hours and wait lol... i think server hopping would be best. ;)

- Roaring
Waddle on!

No comments: