Thursday 16 July 2009

3 posts in 1!

Yay! I had an awesome new idea! Actually, i'm just being lazy, lol. Okay 3 posts in 1!

First of all.. THE MUSIC JAM IS COMING YAAAAAY!

It starts tomarrow, (friday 17th July) and ends on the 26 of July (i am not bothered to figure out what day that is even though it would only take me 2 seconds to look it up on my computer and would probably take less time than it did for me to write this.)

______________________________________________________

MUSIC JAM BACKSTAGE

A backstage pass is available for members like last year to get into the music jam backstage room, Do ya think that it will be a new one or if you bought one last year it would work? I think you'll have to buy a new one, lol. Anyways there will be a Music Jam Music Catalogue, (or however you spell that word..) I think the penguin band will be going backstage this year too for a chance for you to meet them,, im not sure but i think so. I'm really looking forward to this party, Check out the gift shop and look through the book to see some awesome outfits that you can buy to get prepared for the music jam.
_______________________________________________________

COLOUR VOTE

Yaaay! this is something that i think would be great! We can choose between Aqua, Lavender or Maroon, I think they'd all be cool! But it's up to us! We decide!!!! MWAUAHAHAHAH! xD

-Roaring..

If you want to contact me or have any questions e-mail me at roaring-clubpenguin@hotmail.com

PS, Dont forget to tell your friends about My blog!

No comments: